Template alterations and possibility of multiple images

More
14 years 4 months ago #1175 by peteragwi
Hi,
Please could you provide me with information on how to change the default template so that the image position will be on a separate line on top or below the Top position.
And how to reduce the thumbnails to smaller sizes like 50x50 to accommodate more images in the item layout.
I'm trying to build a product catalog website ans need to display many product pictures.
Thanks for this super component. Its wonderful.
Cheers!
:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #1194 by bsky92
Hi

First, there is no need to alter the default template,you copy it to a new one, and this is the new one you are going to work with and alter

About catalogs, Mau just said on the french support forum that a catalog template will be released, but I have no idea when.

More
14 years 4 months ago #1199 by pepperstreet
Hello,
the topic seems to fit in my question... is it possible to add a gallery plugin like JW's Simple Image Gallery or Yootheme Gallery? Those are loading images from a folder.

What i am thinking of is an easy interface for a customer (especially for the upcoming frontend submission)

My goal is a combination of uploading into a specific folder. The user should not be bothered with entering the typical plugin-syntax.

Any thoughts?

More
14 years 4 months ago #1213 by vistamedia
Basically, I think these plugins should function properly. The only problem is to display somwhere an upload button that opens the filemanager.
I was wondering adding it to the next release...
Emmanuel.

FLEXIcontent lead developer.
www.vistamedia.fr web agency and custom development.
www.joomla.fr co-administrator.
Please no PM for support request, use the forum for that!!!

More
14 years 4 months ago #1258 by pepperstreet

vistamedia wrote: Basically, I think these plugins should function properly. The only problem is to display somwhere an upload button that opens the filemanager.
I was wondering adding it to the next release...
Emmanuel.

Thanks for your answer.
In respect for the frontend-submission... i guess it must be possible to set a base folder per user... maybe the user can add subfolders in this base folder, too!?

Is it possible to integrate the plugin-syntax into the fieldplugin and/or the template. So, the user will only see the "surface".
(BTW, i have seen a similar solution with the Form2Content extension)

More
14 years 4 months ago #1260 by vistamedia

Is it possible to integrate the plugin-syntax into the fieldplugin and/or the template. So, the user will only see the "surface".

Yep, that's the point ;-)
See the illustrated example here: www.flexicontent.org/developers-blog/fle...started.html#plugins

Emmanuel.

FLEXIcontent lead developer.
www.vistamedia.fr web agency and custom development.
www.joomla.fr co-administrator.
Please no PM for support request, use the forum for that!!!

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline