Blank page when editing or creating FLEXIcontent articles

More
13 years 6 months ago #10841 by Dion
We are getting a blank page when trying to edit or create FLEXIcontent articles from the Joomla frontend.

We are runing the latest stable version of Joomla 1.5.20 with the latest versions of Flexicontent 1.5.3c stable (r354) and Flexiaccess 1.0.5.

We have no issues displaying or editing non FLEXIcontent articles from the fronted.

I have tried different templates and turned off all unrequired plugins including mootools from our Yootheme template and still have the same issue.

I have also uninstalled and re-installed FLEXIcontent and FLEXIaccess and still have the same problem... blank page when editing or creating new FLEXIcontent articles from the frontend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #10862 by micker
hello
this any user ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 6 months ago #10867 by Dion
Hi Micker,

I'm not sure what your asking about any user?

Dion.

More
13 years 6 months ago #10875 by micker
if you connect with your superadmin user ? or register user ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 6 months ago #10880 by Dion
Have been using super admin via the frontend and getting the blank pages, just tried logging in as a front end author, editor and publisher and only get 403 - You are not authorized to perform this task. when tring to create a Flexicontent Item submission form.

have check the Flexiaccess permissions for the new front end user and they are in the correct group that should be abl to create a Flexicontent Item submission form.

More
13 years 6 months ago #10881 by Dion
I have managed to get the frontend user with oomla publisher group access to edit an exiting Flexiconnect page, but I can still not get this user account to create a new Flexicontent page by using the create Flexicontent Item submission form menu item.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.285 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline