[solved] Errors w/Tag Cloud w/Joomla native SEF

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #1101 by unleash.it
Hi, I'm not sure if the tag cloud is supposed to be working with SEF yet, but it gives me some errors:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/jason103/jgallagher.dreamhosters.com/joomla/libraries/joomla/application/router.php on line 218

Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in /home/jason103/jgallagher.dreamhosters.com/joomla/libraries/joomla/application/router.php on line 140

I'm using beta 5 and The two menu links (one to a category, one to a single item) I have are Flexicontent links.

It appears that an extra folder /tags/ is being added to the url, because when I remove it it works fine: jgallagher.dreamhosters.com/joom ... -2x12.html

Note that my Joomla install is in a sub folder, although all other links on the site work fine.

You can find the demo site here: jgallagher.dreamhosters.com/joomla (tag cloud on the bottom of the left side bar).
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by unleash.it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #1104 by vistamedia
Sorry, but I can't reproduce your error. Could you give me your PHP/mySql versions?
The additional folders comes when you create a FLEXIcontent/tag item in your menu that you call tags. Otherwise, there's none.
The module functions with standard SEF, you can see it on this website ;-)
Emmanuel.

FLEXIcontent lead developer.
www.vistamedia.fr web agency and custom development.
www.joomla.fr co-administrator.
Please no PM for support request, use the forum for that!!!

More
14 years 5 months ago #1110 by unleash.it
I believe you, but as you can see it's not working here.

PHP: 5.2.9
Apache: 5.0.67
Joomla 1.5.15

Dreamhost is the host, and in my experience they're good for a shared host.

Have not created tag menu items. Also tried adding my subfolder to the rewrite base in my .htaccess

Really, I'm not worried about it if you say it works in general because the site will never live on the host it's currently on (hopefully the problem will go away on a different setup). So unless you're interested in troubleshooting further for your own reasons, don't worry about it.

More
14 years 5 months ago #1112 by vistamedia

So unless you're interested in troubleshooting further for your own reasons, don't worry about it.

Of course, I am!!! Even if it's free, it's a professionnal product! Thus, all issues will be at least investigated and hopefully solved (if it hangs on the software).
If you could send me a temporary superadmin account and send it through PM it would be great ;-)

Thanks for you feedbacks and your help,
Emmanuel.

FLEXIcontent lead developer.
www.vistamedia.fr web agency and custom development.
www.joomla.fr co-administrator.
Please no PM for support request, use the forum for that!!!

More
14 years 5 months ago #1160 by unleash.it
No worries, more than happy to do what I can to help. PM sent...

More
14 years 4 months ago #2047 by unleash.it
The tag cloud is working perfectly fine on another site I'm doing (local/Wamp right now). Must be something to do with the server I guess... Someone else posted about a similar issue.

EDIT: Spoke to soon. Had SEF turned off. Problem is the same on two different sites, two different servers. At least one other person has it as well: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" flexicontent.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=407 ">viewtopic.php?f=31&t=407

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.339 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline