Field Plugin Loaded in Cat view, when not defined to

More
13 years 4 months ago #12376 by AsCiix
Hello,

Don't know if this is Flexicontent default or if it's just fleximaps (From Orchid).

I have Fleximap field loaded in "Item Layout", and not in "Category Layout" but viewing my source code when visiting Category it's there, I can see all my settings defined to Fleximap. Example:
Code:
...geocoder.getLatLng('Afurada, Vila Nova de Gaia', function(latlng) ...

I found this because IE throw me errors visiting Category, and guess by what:
Code:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C) -- Mensagem: Objecto necessário Line: 453 Car: 26 Código: 0 URL: http://maps.gstatic.com/intl/pt-PT_ALL/mapfiles/285c/maps2.api/main.js -- Mensagem: O objecto não suporta esta propriedade ou método Line: 59 Car: 102 URL: .../media/system/js/mootools.js

Yes, it's because Fleximaps is loaded, if I disable it, no error displayed.

Another thing, Viewing "Item" IE dont show any error.

--
Is this normal? How can I force Fleximaps not to be loaded in Category View (Since it's not defined to, and not needed there)?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #12394 by micker
hello
do you try to contact orchid ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 4 months ago #12408 by AsCiix
Hello micker,

Yes I did, point them to this topic. But still no answer.

Like I said, I posted here, because I dont know if its flexicontent issue or fleximaps.

More
13 years 4 months ago #12413 by micker
hello read this maybe it possible to adapt this solution
flexicontent.org/forum/index.php ... opic#p7459
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 4 months ago #12416 by AsCiix
Humm thank you,
I tried to adapt that but nothing seems to fix it. :(

It's a normal behavior from flexicontent to load all the fields in cat view, even when they are not needed? Strange :o

More
13 years 4 months ago #12419 by orchid1
got the message today
yeah I can edit this out or make it dependent
give me 2 days to fix this
contact me directly on my site I will get the messages sooner. :)

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.” William A. Foster - USMC

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.398 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline