Joomfish & other modules not working

More
14 years 4 months ago #1670 by emagine
Hello!
Great component!!! I am using a yootheme template and multiple yootheme modules. Also using Joomfish! Once i installed Flexicontent, my joomfish language selection in the top right corner dissapeared, also a few modules not working. Need help!

Website URL : www.medworks.gr/index.php .

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #1671 by vistamedia
Hi and welcome,
Concerning Joomfish, it's fully normal that you loose the language selector in the item view ;)
How would you like to switch language as there's no link beetween items and no reference language?
FLEXIcontent introduced a new way to handle multilangual contents. Please see the beta4 article on the website and the faq.
Concerning the module, which modules are you talking about?
Cheers,
Emmanuel.

FLEXIcontent lead developer.
www.vistamedia.fr web agency and custom development.
www.joomla.fr co-administrator.
Please no PM for support request, use the forum for that!!!

More
14 years 4 months ago #1673 by emagine
thank you for the fast reply. I cleaned my joomla cache and now it works! About joomfish, i have not read your article yet so i do not know how it works. I use photo gallery modules and a carousel module that dislplays on the intro page. I took my company profile article from flexi content category to a new category i created in Joomla com_content and now my carousel module works.

More
14 years 4 months ago #1675 by vistamedia
That sounds great ;) Thanks for taking time testing our component and welcome on board.
Cheers,
Emmanuel.

FLEXIcontent lead developer.
www.vistamedia.fr web agency and custom development.
www.joomla.fr co-administrator.
Please no PM for support request, use the forum for that!!!

More
14 years 4 months ago #1992 by slipsy

vistamedia wrote: Hi and welcome,
Concerning Joomfish, it's fully normal that you loose the language selector in the item view ;)
How would you like to switch language as there's no link beetween items and no reference language?

Emmanuel are you taling front end or backend?
Surely in frontend item view switching language ought to be possible?

cheers
alanski

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #3004 by jonnyeol
I'm struggling to get 'fboxbot' (the thumbnail generator) to work with FlexiContent.

Whilst the same functionality is offered though FlexiContent when images are metadata, I can't extend that to inline images. The module is still activated, but doesn't seem to recognise Flexicontent items as articles. Not sure if there's a solution here.

EDIT: Strike that, got it working. Had to activate it in the description field.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by jonnyeol.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.354 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline