PDF Problem - Fatal Error - Call to undefined method

More
14 years 1 month ago #4964 by igorimc
Hello...
Escuse my english.

In my website I have installed flexi content stable 1.5.2 and if I click on PDF button for my article receive this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method FlexicontentModelItems::getExtrafieldvalue() in /home/pentagon/public_html/components/com_flexicontent/models/items.php on line 1205

Can help me please.

Thanks in advance

Riboni Igor!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #5720 by dunia007
Hi All thanks for this great component, would like to know if there is anyone looking into this problem

Thanks again

More
14 years 1 week ago #6113 by gegevdb
Dans le tableau de bord de Flexi content, si un des éléments en post-installation est rouge, l'activer. Ça devrait résoudre ton problème.

More
14 years 1 week ago #6115 by vistamedia
Yep, I've seen that. The PDF functio is a little buggish. We'll try to improve that in future versions, but it's not in the priority list at the moment.
Cheers,
Emmanuel

FLEXIcontent lead developer.
www.vistamedia.fr web agency and custom development.
www.joomla.fr co-administrator.
Please no PM for support request, use the forum for that!!!

More
14 years 5 days ago #6314 by dunia007
Salut gegevdb et merci pour ton aide j'ai peur de ne pas comprendre ce que tu me demande de faire la.

@Manu merci beaucoup pour ce component hors du commun, guys like you make the web a nice place to be. Thanks a million.

More
14 years 2 days ago #6387 by dunia007
Got it working by adding this lines of codes found on the googlecode page of flexicontent
Code:
/** * Method to get the values of an extrafield * * @return object * @since 1.5 * @todo move in a specific class and add the parameter $itemid */ function ($fieldid, $version = 0) { $query = 'SELECT value' .(($version<=0)?' FROM #__flexicontent_fields_item_relations AS fv':' FROM #__flexicontent_items_versions AS fv') .' WHERE fv.item_id = ' . (int)$this->_id .' AND fv.field_id = ' . (int)$fieldid .(($version>0)?' AND fv.version='.((int)$version):'') .' ORDER BY valueorder' ; $this->_db->setQuery($query); $field_value = $this->_db->loadResultArray(); return $field_value; }

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.298 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline