Map Module not displaying custom image

More
2 years 5 days ago #81938 by craigclaassen
Hi there,
I have been using the flexi map module but the custom image only shows on intermittent listings. So it would show item 1, 3, 5, 7 etc. with the custom image and show the 2nd listing (2, 4, 6, 8 etc.) as the normal red "pin."

Please help, as I don't know if this is a bug, or somewhere that I can change a setting?

Kindest Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 days ago #81940 by micker
hello you can explain mmore with a link or a screenshot ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
2 years 5 days ago #81941 by craigclaassen

More
2 years 5 days ago #81946 by micker
hello sorry i am not sure to understand
as i see
1 item with beer
1 item with museum
1 item with plane
1 item with red pin => maybe you didn't have custom image here ?

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
2 years 5 days ago #81959 by craigclaassen

hello sorry i am not sure to understand
as i see
1 item with beer
1 item with museum
1 item with plane
1 item with red pin => maybe you didn't have custom image here ?

Hi again.
So when you look a the page, you will see the list on the left is placed on the map n the right. There are two items that have the same module running and should thus have the same custom image running. On the map, however, they are not, the 2nd on the list drops a normal red pin. 

The pattern is that on each of the pages where this module appears, you will see it has a pattern of every 2nd item on the list displays with a red pin on the map.

So I can see that when the items without the red pin appear on a different list where they are not an equal number placement in the list, it appears with the custom image. 

Thus it might be a bug, or it might be a setting in the module that doesn't allocate the custom image to every list item? I don't know, could you perhaps tell me which settings may control this?

More
2 years 5 days ago #81961 by micker
hello
in your exemple we can more than 2 items, please check if your item have a defaut icon in his address field
1 in you map module you have an option "current category" to display only item display in view i think you use specific categorie option that display all item in catégorie
2 in marker display "per location" set yes to use custom icon define in item form and use fallback option to define defaut marker if its empty

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline