Alphabetic filtering allways turned on

More
13 years 10 months ago #8523 by lemonek
If in category1 i clicked on letter A on next page i will see all articles starting with A letter, but after that i change category to category2 and there will be only articles starting with A letter. Is it bug/feature?? Is there a way while changing categories to reset filters?? :?:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #8531 by micker
hello desactived the gzip compression and joomla cache
clean global cache and try
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 7 months ago #10268 by staffiery
I am not using your alpha index and even when I set the primary order to "Order" the items list is still alphabetical. I can get it to display reverse-alphabetical, but not in the order desired. I have gzip off, cache has been cleared and it still only displays either alphabetically or reverse-alphabetically. How can I fix this?

I am running version 1.5.3c stable
Joomla 1.5.20
PHP 5.2.6.1+lenny4
mySQL 5.0.51a-24+lenny2+spu1

Thanks!

More
13 years 7 months ago #10297 by micker
i think is cache probleme but ... i didn't how to fix it
sorry

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 7 months ago #10341 by effrit
hi
its sad what we have not fresh updates of component. and 3 or so month the issue tracker have not replies from developers.
ony one good fing - some peoples with php skill post reply on issue tracker.
the answer to alphaindex here:
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/i ... tail?id=64

More
13 years 7 months ago #10345 by staffiery
Cleared cache (joomla and browser) and implemented php edit, but am still only able to display items either alphabetically or reverse-alphabetically only. Any help on changing this to the order set in the admin will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again!

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline