Observations and suggestions for migrating existing sites

More
14 years 2 months ago #3342 by librarian
Oh boy! The entire reason I got FlexiContent was to be able to convert all my K2 entries in my online Library into the beautiful, sleek FlexiContent component. Unfortunately, I haven't found a way to do that yet, so Walt, please let us know when you get that worked out. It will save me tons, and I mean TONS of time!!

And it will make a very, very happy lady :mrgreen:

Radio talk show host of the Iconoclast Report with Carolyn Harris, and online Librarian at the NWO Library

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #4018 by kenmcd
Hi Walt,

How is it coming on the FLEXIcontent import component?

walt wrote: I've decided to add some features to Bulk Import where a drop down menu to select one of the following components to import into:
1) FlexiContent
2) K2
3) JomSocial (groups)
4) MyBlog
5) Kunena 1.5.x
6) EventList
7) Acajoom
8) ccMailer

This is going to be a bit of a task, but I think I can do it. The files to be imported MUST BE pure text files, and a pipe "|" must separate various content fields.

I'll do my best to keep you posted, and I do have a day job, so it may be a little while.

Walt.

More
14 years 2 months ago #4028 by Rooney

walt wrote: I've decided to add some features to Bulk Import where a drop down menu to select one of the following components to import into:
1) FlexiContent
2) K2
3) JomSocial (groups)
4) MyBlog
5) Kunena 1.5.x
6) EventList
7) Acajoom
8) ccMailer

Do you have any plans to implement a Zoo import feature?

Rooney

Joomla! 3.9.24 and FC 3.3.9

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.536 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline