universal modules on a same line

More
3 years 11 months ago #78715 by smilecollector
Hello
I continue my experience of Flexicontent and I'm currently creating some module to show information on cast of my shooting... to make it easier, I want to create a module for the below categories
  1. model NOT having tag "discret"
  2. model having tag "discret"
  3. makeup artist
  4. club
  5. artists
  6. ...

for the moment, I have this result: test.smilecollector.photos/en/maverick-en or test.smilecollector.photos/fr/l-etrange-musee-1
I'm dealing not too bad to show what I need/want :D

for test.smilecollector.photos/fr/l-etrange-musee-1 , I put different categories in a same module but I need to do all the same for any module when content will be certainly different

to better explain, lets have a look on this link test.smilecollector.photos/en/maverick-en

on this page, there are 2 models as below

difference (for the moment) between models having or not a tag discret is the highlighted portion which is a relation reverse field... for those having the tag "discret" no other shootings will be shown...
I will probably add some other fields in this module then I guess this is the easier way to make the difference

It seems so that I need to create different modules depending on what I need to show

My question is quite simple, is there a way to avoid having each module starting on a different line? this is actually the setup for what I guess is managing the display

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #78716 by micker
hello it strange i see 2 modules that for it ??
can you put a screen about what you want ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #78717 by smilecollector
indeed there are 2 modules as there are 2 different methods to show details. one with the relation reversed highlighted and one without...

not sure to see which screen I can show you as I would like to have all modules on the same line but can't do it. Do you want me to make a screen shot of any difference in modules?
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by smilecollector.

More
3 years 11 months ago #78718 by micker
but if you want 2 modules in same line its a template question not flexicontent ...
try to open graphic log doing screen modify to show use what you want

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
3 years 11 months ago #78719 by smilecollector
oups - so a FLEXIcontent - Universal Content included in a Flexi field to be shown through a Flexi template is not FlexiContent
honnestly how do you want me to understand what is or what is not Flexi?

OK - let me prepare more screenshot to better explain and see if you can help

More
3 years 11 months ago #78720 by smilecollector
OK so - what I did:

I prepare 2 modules for models - see below
  • one excluding models with tag "discret" and showing image aléatoire and relation reverse
  • one showing only models with tag "discret and showing only image aléatoire

setup for both:

setup for point 1

setup for point 2

then I created 2 fields as below to show module

Then I modified the template to show the 2 fields in a same line
this one is applied to pages such as test.smilecollector.photos/en/maverick-en

Attachments:

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.306 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline