Advanced Module Manager (FLEXIcontent -complete- support)

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #16643 by ggppdk
UPDATE: the developer has kindly included my changes to Advance module manager, i suggest you download it from the official site.

I have altered the latest advanced module manager (version 1.18.1) to support Flexicontent completely.

Note that this is not the original Rehne hack, but a complete rewrite. It is based on the duplication of k2 component support which is more appropriate than the original Rehne Hack which was based on duplicating Support for joomla Sections/Categories.

So sections are not displayed. Only Categories of the FlexiContent-designated section, and they are displayed as a tree.

Further more this modification ADDS support for:

-- FlexiContent Tags (in Tag view / Item view)
-- FlexiContent Types
-- FlexiContent (individual) Items

And of course supports (as the previous hack did):
-- FlexiContent Categories (in Category view / Item view) but adds support for children categories with or without parent

For the above use choose of course: include / exclude / Ignore.

And uses the new feature of Ajax Hiding of the ignored Rules, that the latest 1.18.x Advanced module manager has.

I will try to contact developer and ask him to add these changes to Advanced Module Manager.

UPDATE: I removed the link, please get it from the official site

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by ggppdk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ssnobben

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #16650 by micker
GREAT !!!!
thanks for sharing

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
12 years 9 months ago #16821 by ggppdk
If anyone notices any problems please let me know, i hope the developer will include changes to code.

Please note that if you update the nonumber plugin to a later version, it will overwrite one of the changed files. In this case goto:
Extensions/install-uninstall/Plugins and uninstall the nonumber plugin and then reinstall the patched Advanced module manager.

UPDATE: 8 July 2011:
added nonumber plugin 2.6.8 in the above file
The included version of nonumber plugin is 2.6.8 in the patched Advanced Module Manager is 2.6.8, if you see a later version, in install/uninstall list it means it has been updated.

Regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
12 years 9 months ago #16859 by micker
great !

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
12 years 9 months ago #16907 by ggppdk
I was using a nightly build of flexicontent that had a bug.

For compatibility, the (JRequest) 'view' parameter was set to 'article' before content plugin triggering, but it was not restored back to 'items' after triggering.

So my patch for Advanced Module Manager had a bug in the item Filter. I corrected it and updated the above file.

Also the developer of "Advanced Module Manager" has almost finished incorporating my patch into "Advanced Module Manager". He will soon release a new version that includes it. So in the future you can get it from the official site.

More
12 years 9 months ago #16924 by ggppdk
UPDATE: the developer has kindly included my changes to Advance module manager, i suggest you download it from the official site.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.447 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline