Stable version?

More
14 years 2 months ago #3482 by gobezu
Replied by gobezu on topic Stable version?
hurray emmanuel
looking forward to it
and please please let us know if we can assist with anything
have you considered to make code svn available?
thanks again!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #3504 by Linuus
Replied by Linuus on topic Stable version?
Great to hear from you again Emmanuell :)

Good luck with the development!

More
14 years 2 months ago #3517 by KingoftheRoad
Replied by KingoftheRoad on topic Stable version?
Great to hear from you, Emmanuel :D

BTW, may you also include this www.flexicontent.org/forum/index ... =viewtopic in the stable release.

Full joomfish compatibility is important.

Waiting to see this great component!

Cheers,

Seth

More
14 years 2 months ago #4072 by mett
Replied by mett on topic Stable version?
Please don't shoot :D

Any news about this version? Can i do something to help (test it, for example)?

Thank you

More
14 years 1 month ago #4619 by tcherno
Replied by tcherno on topic Stable version?
Hello!

Thank you very much for this great component!

But, at this precise moment, I encounter some problems with the "allnews" module, which doesn't display news according to the joomfish language chosen.

Also, when we make a "single article" menu item, the article isn't displayed accordingly to the language chosent by the visitor. So we have to "translate" menus in joomfish. Right?

So, as this is required, I have to wait for the stable release hoping a module with joomfish support will come with :)

I'm also VERY interested by the ACL access solution.

The question is: when will the stable version be available? :) Hope this week. A website is under development. I might be forced to use K2... :/
Attachments:

More
14 years 1 month ago #4626 by Olinad
Replied by Olinad on topic Stable version?

tcherno wrote: Hello!

Thank you very much for this great component!

But, at this precise moment, I encounter some problems with the "allnews" module, which doesn't display news according to the joomfish language chosen.

Also, when we make a "single article" menu item, the article isn't displayed accordingly to the language chosent by the visitor. So we have to "translate" menus in joomfish. Right?

So, as this is required, I have to wait for the stable release hoping a module with joomfish support will come with :)

I'm also VERY interested by the ACL access solution.

The question is: when will the stable version be available? :) Hope this week. A website is under development. I might be forced to use K2... :/

The AllNews module has been coded by me so you won't get support for it by FLEXIcontent creators. Please post in the AllNews topic for requests and bugfixes, so I don't have them all scattered around the forum :)
I actually never used Joomfish in my websites, so I don't know how it works. I'll look into the module tomorrow, and if I work something out I'll release a new version with JoomFish support.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.898 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline