What you guys doin'? FC v2 is out and nothing on JED ! lol

More
11 years 6 months ago #29035 by bobthebob01
Hi,

First, i want to thank the FC team. This is extension is becoming better and better with every release.
The latest version is absolutely amazing. The ACL control level is outstanding, the new various enhancements are "da bomb". And still so easy to work with the template system.

My only question is: Why is not on JED. The FC info on JED shows that it's only compatible with Joomla! 1.5 !!!!!!
Which might probably stop people to come and try it.

I strongly believe that FC does not the recognition it deserves. This is an awesome extension. I've tried many other CCK for Joomla! but i always come back to FC.

I know developing, answering forum request, maintaining a site, and making a living is a lot at once. I am very well aware.

But you guys should really update the JED info. And maybe tight up the content of the site. But no matter what, you need more recognition and visibility.

Thanks again very much for all this hard work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #29037 by ggppdk
2 reasons:

1. Till recently, i did not have access to the JED account (and Emmanuel is less active in the project late months)

2. I did not consider the version 100% ready till latest RC8 (and wanted to avoid to have too many users requesting support for bugs in the forum)

As soon i finish changes and test the updated image-image gallery field there will be an announcement

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 6 months ago #29038 by micker
thanks for return ! be patient it's an open source project
all team do it for free ..

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
11 years 6 months ago #29040 by bobthebob01
Thanks for the quick reply.

Don't get me wrong, i was doing a bit of dark humour here.

Like i said, i know and understand very well how much work it is. So it's all props to you guys.

I really maintain what i said: FC is awesome, and it's for the benefit of FC that i was saying that.

Viva FLEXIcontent!

More
11 years 6 months ago #29044 by micker
i understand no problem

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
11 years 5 months ago #29151 by kspoddar
This is the coolest CCK - easy to understand, implement and hugely flexible. I will happily broadcast to the world that FC is the best.

It will be good for you to boast about yourselves.

I would suggest a few killer sites as showcases

Cheers!
Kirti

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline