Universal module Carousel option parameters

More
10 years 1 month ago #45828 by rottenberg
Hello,
I have problems with Universal module. I think it's a css problem but I don't know how to solve it.
The FC version is RC V1870.

I'm using the vertical display, and I want only to display an image. I'd like the image to be responsive.

I have tested with using display image in the parameters but I saw it was not responsive.

So I have parametered no image and I have display a text field containing the image.

It's working quite perfectly except sometime with Chrome : sometimes, not always the height of the module is wrong and sometimes the height is good.

I display images of the wrong and the good image :
[attachment=1:16nwju10]<!-- ia1 -->universal_module_ok.jpg<!-- ia1 -->[/attachment:16nwju10]

[attachment=0:16nwju10]<!-- ia0 -->universal_module_errone.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:16nwju10]

In the erroneous image I have add a style : min-height:200px;. Without this style the module is closed.

This arrives in Chrome.

The site is presently offline. I send you a PM with the access codes to the site.

thank you for help

best regards

Michel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #45829 by ggppdk
Hello

about vertical slideshow, problem is with detection of the height, detection must be done after images are loaded, i think this is fixed in updated version (not yet on SVN) not sure, maybe we need to add this plugin to detect that images have been loaded:

desandro.github.io/imagesloaded/

- the carousel template is almost done being refurbished to support pages with responsive design (detect width changes) and pages handles are added to scroll pages (e.g. 3-items per page, or whatever the width allows)

- and 1 modification of carousel template called "slideshow" to show easily show only 1 item vertical or horizontally with thumbnail, title+description (main area of slideshow can display only image or other custom fields)

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 1 month ago #45838 by rottenberg
Thank you very much.

I change nothing for the moment in the site.
I shall wait the modification to be validate.

If you need help to test the refurbished carousel, tell me. I'm ready to test it on my sites.

best regards

Michel

More
10 years 1 month ago #45839 by ggppdk
Hello

a temporary CSS fix could be:

.mod_fcitems_box_standard143 {
height: 500px !important;
}

replace the 143 with your module ID and also change 500px with an appropriate value

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 1 month ago #45840 by rottenberg
thank you very much

best regards

Michel

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline