responsive problem in universal module

More
9 years 10 months ago #47932 by rottenberg
Hello,

Joomla version : 3.3.1
FC version : RC V_1925

I'm transfering a J2.5 site in J3

J2.5 : naouri-market.com (FC version 2.1.3 r1826)
J3.3.1 : j3.naouri-market.com (FC version 2.2.0 r1925)

I'm using the module to display image advertisment. I don't use the image option display, but an html text displaying the image. (following the advertisment the image may be an hyperlink or not).

With the J2.5 the image has the width responsive.

With the J3, following the browser it image is responsive or not :

using Opera : the module is responsive.
[attachment=1:3ponlil7]<!-- ia1 -->responsive_module_opera.jpg<!-- ia1 -->[/attachment:3ponlil7]

using Chrome, IE, FF : the module is not responsive.
[attachment=0:3ponlil7]<!-- ia0 -->responsive_module_chrome.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:3ponlil7]

How can I get it responsive in J3 ?

thank you for help

Best regards
Michel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #47933 by ggppdk
Hello

problem ?

but
1. it is not a "slideshow" (it is designed to show multiple items inside the viewport)
there is a parameter for item width which is in pixel so you do not have an option to fit a single item to the viewport

2. what is responsive is the detection of how many items fit inside the current viewport, and this adjusts
a. number page controls
b. the playback of pages

-- a modification for allowing the above are minor and will be available with a modification of the carousel template, which will be called "slideshow", will be made available in v2.3.0, along with more styling (e.g. colors etc)

maybe you can use CSS to achieve the effect now

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
9 years 10 months ago #47938 by rottenberg
hello

1. it is not a "slideshow" (it is designed to show multiple items inside the viewport)
there is a parameter for item width which is in pixel so you do not have an option to fit a single item to the viewport

In the module I have 5 articles as option to display, but presently only 1 article is corresponding to the extraction criters.
I have added others articles. Now I have 5 articles displayed on the home page.

The problem remains on Chrome, FF and IE.
[attachment=1:1gnock4w]<!-- ia1 -->responsive_module_chrome_v2.jpg<!-- ia1 -->[/attachment:1gnock4w]

On Opera, there is a new problem : all slides are displayed together.
[attachment=0:1gnock4w]<!-- ia0 -->responsive_module_opera_v2.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:1gnock4w]

I have tested with the carousel options 'play method' to singel item and full page.

best regards
Michel

More
9 years 10 months ago #47949 by ggppdk
Hello

please clarify this:
the item width in pixels that you have set in template configuration is not respected ?

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
9 years 10 months ago #47962 by rottenberg

please clarify this:
the item width in pixels that you have set in template configuration is not respected ?

Sorry I don't understand about which template you speak : the carousel template or the Joomla template ?

best regards

Michel

More
9 years 10 months ago #47963 by ggppdk
Hello

yes i mean the template used our Universal module, in this case the carousel template

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline