Importation de flux xml dans Flexi

More
10 years 5 months ago #41581 by seabird
Hello,

In fact, I used a backup that contained no import.
And I have a question in relation to the problem, and and maybe it is because of this.
In fact, each week, I created the items around 2000 (referenced to a particular field). But before doing that, I deleted the 2000 last week (which are referenced by this field) with a php script.
So I deleted that there has in:

_content
_flexicontent_cats_item_relations
_flexicontent_fields_item_relations
_flexicontent_items_ext

But I see that there is trace in _assets table.
Is problem asset_id = "0" can come _assets table because I do not touch this table when deleting?

thank you,

Regards,

Eric

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #41591 by ggppdk
Hello

yes when a FLEXIcontent item is deleted , then also its respective asset is deleted,

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 5 months ago #41592 by seabird
Hello,

ggppdk wrote: Hello

yes when a FLEXIcontent item is deleted , then also its respective asset is deleted,

Ok I see what it's wrong now. When I delete items, I did not delete the respective asset also.
And now, I've a problem . how to have an asset table correct now, because lft and rgt are to big ?
And I think its of this that there is problem
example:

Thanks,

Regards,

Eric

More
10 years 5 months ago #41595 by ggppdk
Hello

1. note, you should delete assets by calling Joomla interface, and not manually, in case of articles deleting directly maybe possible since the do not have children

2. you can try (probably work) using ACL manager (commercial, 15E) to fix your assets table

3. then re-login and visit FLEXIcontent dashboard and do the asset update that will be asked of you

Regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
10 years 5 months ago #41600 by seabird
Hello,

ggppdk wrote: Hello

2. you can try (probably work) using ACL manager (commercial, 15E) to fix your assets table

3. then re-login and visit FLEXIcontent dashboard and do the asset update that will be asked of you

Regards

It's OK for asset table with ACL manager, thanks a lot.
There is just a little bug. ACL manager detect Problem with 3 object (categories) . I correct them.
But when I re-login, FLEXIcontent ask to me:
Code:
bad assets for categories: Array ( [0] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 2 ) [1] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 8 ) [2] => stdClass Object ( [id] => 108 ) ) PASSED comp_section:1 && category_section:0 && article_section:1 && field_section:1 && type_section:1
and I must update asset.

Regards,

Eric

More
10 years 5 months ago #41606 by ggppdk
Hello

yes, that is why i said to update assets after using ACL manager

FLEXIcontent changes parent component of these assets to be com_flexicontent instead of com_content,

so after visiting FLEXIcontent dashboard click to update the categories

Regards

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline