Migration base de données 1.5 -> 3.2

More
10 years 1 month ago #45850 by romaingentilella
Bonjour,

Je viens aujourd'hui afin de demander conseil concernant la migration de la base de données de l'un de mes clients, qui veut passer de son installation Joomla 1.5 vers Joomla 3.2 (il était temps).

Je suis en train de mettre en place l'installation 3.2 et je souhaite continuer à utiliser Flexicontent sur cette version, mais je souhaiterais savoir quelle serait la meilleure méthode à employer pour permettre de transférer tous les articles qui ont pu être rédigés (plus de 1000). Est-ce que certaines tables ont modifié leur structure de telle sorte qu'une récupération pure et simple des données soit impossible ? Je préfère demander avant que tout n'implose suite à une manipulation malheureuse.

Merci d'avance,

Romain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #45851 by ggppdk
Hello

do you mean that you have added extra columns to Joomla DB table and to FLEXIcontent DB tables ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 1 month ago #45852 by romaingentilella
Hi, thanks for answering,

No, I just wanna know if there's a way to upgrade my Joomla 1.5 Flexicontent to 3.2 one and keep all articles in.

I'm developing the new version locally for now, from scratch, waiting it to be ready to be pushed on prod.

For example, I tried to use MySQL for get myprefix_flexicontent_fields table and upload it in my 3.2 installation, but it return an error.

If the only way is to rewrite every article, it will be very painful :cry:

More
10 years 1 month ago #45853 by ggppdk
Hello

see this FAQ article:
Upgrading J1.5 FLEXIcontent sites to J2.5 using JUpgrade Tool

(and J2.5 is straightforward upgradable to J3.2)

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
10 years 1 month ago #45912 by romaingentilella
Hi, thanks for the advice,

I tried your way, I had to get the old website back to local from FTP and used Jupgrade on my local version, and used several updated database tables to my 3.2 install (com_content and several flexi_ tables).

Now I've got my articles on my new website but there's two problems :

- First, I don't know if it's because of Joomla or Flexicontent, my menu doesn't work well. I had to set every menu item to a flexicontent category for make it work... but few hours later, seems like it doesn't want to work. I can select one menu item, but wherever i click on the menu item, it's always the first clicked menu item whose appears. I tried to set again all menu, it worked again, but the problem occurs again this morning.

I put a version of this website online for show you the problem : 95.138.163.116/route-bleue/

- Next, there's a problem on article date, for example, i can see
Code:
%AM %17 %000 %2013 à %0101%Oct
, is there a setting i forgot to setup ?

More
10 years 1 month ago #45913 by ggppdk
Hello

1. about date fields,

- edit your date fields "Created" and/or other date fields
- and set the DATE FORMAT, in J1.6+ it uses different method, so just select the desired one and click save

2. about:

I can select one menu item, but wherever i click on the menu item, it's always the first clicked menu item whose appears.

please disable Joomla Conservative/progressive caching, and clear cache,
does it work now ?

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline