Depuis le passage a J4.4.1 plus aucun intitulés dans FLEXI

More
5 months 4 days ago #84675 by sorgina
Salut
Je viens de passer à Joomla 4.4.1 sur plusieurs sites et pour tous depuis cette mise à jour je n'ai plus les intitulés dans FLEXI 4.2.1. Comme je ne sais pas comment l'expliquer voici des captures d'écran :

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 4 days ago #84677 by micker
hello c'est un bug coté joomla il va falloire attendre un correctif
github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/issues/42416

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
5 months 4 days ago #84678 by sorgina

More
5 months 3 days ago - 5 months 3 days ago #84679 by HenkKV
Hi, I have the same issue. I took a look at github issue. #42416

I quote: SniperSister commented Nov 29, 2023 The problem is indeed related to the security-fix. We had to change the parsing mode of PHP's ini methods to fix a security vector. The NORMAL mode used so far allowed linebreaks within multiline i18n strings, where the now used RAW mode does not. We tested the change on various testing and production sites before release, however the specific issue was overlooked as none of the test sites used language files with linebreaks within strings and the documentation of the method on php.net does not mention that behavior.Reverting the mode change is not an option as the attack vector would be re-opened again, so the proper way forward is indeed to update the line breaks.So it seems something must be done in Flexicontent.
I found a suggestion it is about "/n", "/r" in the language files:
Removing linebreaks got the language constants translated. Hopefully the JED Checker and FPA can be updated to report language files that have linebreaks. The JED Checker can check extensions even after they have been installed.
Last edit: 5 months 3 days ago by HenkKV.

More
5 months 3 days ago #84681 by micker
hello i update language file and push automatic update

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
5 months 3 days ago - 5 months 3 days ago #84683 by sorgina
Ça ne veut pas se mettre à jour. J'ai ce message : Mise à jour d'extension non valide.

It won't update. I get this message: Invalid extension update.

Edit : pourquoi mon message est en double ???
Last edit: 5 months 3 days ago by sorgina.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline