Joomla Plugins?

More
12 years 1 month ago #24122 by germinus
Joomla Plugins? was created by germinus
I have a social share plugin for joomla that I use on all my sites, I have noticed that this doesnt seem to work with flexicontent items??? So if I use flexicontent all my other mods/plugins will no longer work? Please tell me that isn't the case...I knew Flexicintent was too good to be true?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #24123 by germinus
Replied by germinus on topic Joomla Plugins?
That can't be right can it? If it is thats a serious flaw that flexicontent renders all other mods and plugs useless :(

More
12 years 1 month ago #24125 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Joomla Plugins?
Have you read our FAQ?

www.flexicontent.org/documentati ... -item.html

Besides the plugins, you can also insert modules inside a FLEXIcontent item, via the FLEXIcontent field "Load module"

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 1 month ago #24127 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Joomla Plugins?
or you can use nonumber load module plugin
actived it for description are other texte field
and use syntax to load it
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
12 years 1 month ago #24143 by germinus
Many thanks for your continued support and I am very excited about flexicontent for my business's. However I have looked at the link posted and it was of very little help to me, I think it assumes that you know your way round flexicontent which I do not. I keep seeing referals to "fields" what does flexicontent regard as a field?

Do you have any step by step instructions for installing plugins and modules, as I said I am really excited about flexicontent and knowing my luck I will not be able to use all the plugins and modules that I use now, but I hope to be proved wrong! Once again many thanks to your continued support, I find it amazing that in this day and age, to get such good support without even paying anything!

More
12 years 1 month ago #24144 by germinus

micker wrote: or you can use nonumber load module plugin
actived it for description are other texte field
and use syntax to load it
regards

You may aswell of written that in chinese! None of that means anything to me. sorry!

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.305 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline