few question and error during migration 1.5 to 2.5

More
10 years 6 months ago #40618 by mtgt
Hi,

I am in the migration process from 1.5 to 2.5.
I already try different way to do it.
The last one which in progress look not too bad.

I use fleximigrate at first to get flexicontent data then SPupgrade to get the core content (not the inverse because the previous one I erase all content data with fleximigrate import)

So now I have most of data and few error.
In front end:
- All menu link on flexicontent items are gone
- When I recreate the menu link I got
Code:
"Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home3/mtgt69/public_html/nomadsroad2/components/com_flexicontent/models/category.php on line 1566"
and no data display:(
- Before I got a message to replace option=com_user into option=com_users in global configuration, so I've done it in Flexicontent configuration option in backend, is it ok?

In Back end:
- I have this message:
Code:
The system has detected that some items are not yet bound to their extended data. Either you have just import them from Joomla!'s com_content or you changed the content section in the global configuration. IMPORTANT!!! This process may consume a lot of server resources depending on the number and the size of your contents. To avoid timeouts use a reasonable value according to your server capacity and the number of items to bind.
What I have to do? Last time I've press the button Bind and all data were mixed up with non flexicontent article.

Any advice will be really helpfull, I really don't want redo everything one more time.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Greg

Greg
"La vie n'est qu'opportunité !" ;-)

www.nomadsroad.com Nomads Road - Une aventure interactive autour du monde
www.voyage-australie-nz.com Infos pour préparer son voyage en Australie et en Nouvelle-Zélande

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #40622 by ggppdk
Hello

in FLEXIcontent for J2.5/J3.1

you can not have non-FLEXIcontent items

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 6 months ago #40623 by mtgt
Hi,

What do you means by "you can not have non-FLEXIcontent items"

Because I have 124 items.

Sorry but I don't get it :oops:
Or do you means I have to press this "BIND" Button and be ready for the mess.

The problem I don't know which choice I have to choose for this 97 items (because I don't know which one they are!)

Any more advice,

Greg

www.voyage-australie-nz.com Infos pour préparer son voyage en Australie et en Nouvelle-Zélande

More
10 years 6 months ago #40625 by ggppdk
Hello

in J1.5 version of FLEXIcontent,

you could have Joomla articles without having to bind them to some FLEXIcontent content type,

in J2.5 version you cannot,

please create a new FLEXIcontent content type e.g. "Article simple"
(do not assign any fields to it) and then bind the items not having a content type to this new type "Article simple"

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
10 years 6 months ago #40628 by mtgt
I ve create a new FLEXIcontent content type and I try to remove the automatic fields but it is impossible.

So I still have 14 fields

Can I do it with?

Greg

More
10 years 6 months ago #40630 by ggppdk
Hello

i am sorry for confusion but i meant not to assign CUSTOM fields, all core fields must be assigned even if some are not used e.g. tags must be assigned even if you don't display them

Regards

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.314 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline