Where do the modules and plugins go?

More
14 years 4 months ago #1552 by morigeau
Hello everyone,
First of all Flexi Content is great. I love it so far. But I have a few issues. All the modules and plugins disappear. They're gone. Where did they go? Also articles delete permanently and do not go into article trash. Does anybody know of fixes or has anybody had similar issues? I'm using Flexi beta 4 on Joomla 1.5.15 PHP 5. Not sure if any of that makes a difference. I'm using beta4 because of the ungodly amount of "arguments" That I received with beta5. This an outstanding component Kudos to the developer. He's doing a great job and all of his work is very much appreciated. Hopefully I can figure out these things. That's all I have for now. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #1576 by vistamedia
Hi and first of all welcome ;)
Could you be more precise? Perhaps a screenshot could help me to understand better what happens.
Cheers,
Emmanuel.

FLEXIcontent lead developer.
www.vistamedia.fr web agency and custom development.
www.joomla.fr co-administrator.
Please no PM for support request, use the forum for that!!!

More
14 years 4 months ago #1609 by morigeau
Joomla Article (before importing into Flexi)Do you see the social bookmarking plugin above the comments and the modules on the right?
[attachment=0:30d7hwft]<!-- ia0 -->Joomla article.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:30d7hwft]
Attachments:

More
14 years 4 months ago #1610 by morigeau
Flexi article (same joomla article from the previous picture now imported into Flexi) Do you see how the social bookmarking plugin and modules are now gone?
[attachment=0:3g8rmhb0]<!-- ia0 -->Flexi Article.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:3g8rmhb0]
Attachments:

More
14 years 4 months ago #1613 by bsky92
Good morning

Stupid question, but of course you have a field containing the plugins you want to be displayed, and in this field you activated all the social plugins ?

More
14 years 4 months ago #1621 by vistamedia
Hi,
I had a look to the sexy bookmarks plugin. I has not been developed to be used outside com_content :(
That means he verifies if you're in com_content and if the view is article.
That means it will never be displayed in com_flexicontent without a code adaptation.
Cheers,
Emmanuel.

FLEXIcontent lead developer.
www.vistamedia.fr web agency and custom development.
www.joomla.fr co-administrator.
Please no PM for support request, use the forum for that!!!

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline