Flexicontent pour Joomla!1.7

More
12 years 8 months ago #18727 by backman
Bonjour,
Presque toute ma question est dans le titre...Existe-t-il une version de flexicontent pour joomla!1.7 et si non une version est-elle en préparation?

Merci.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #18728 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Flexicontent pour Joomla!1.7
Yes , get here:
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/downloads/list

Please read last pages of this POST before reporting bugs:
www.flexicontent.org/forum/index ... c&start=60

Although it is usable and with not too many bugs, please use for beta testing only.

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 4 months ago #21390 by nicashdown
Hello there. I have been using flexicontent for joomla 1.7 since yesterday morning. Very intuitive to discover.
I have question about checkbox ouput view on front page: I get my checkbox values repeated 5 times even the one I haven't checked. I am I doing something wrong when creating the fields an associating them to a content type ?
Je ne m'en sort pas. Merci pour votre aide.

More
12 years 4 months ago #21393 by ggppdk
Hello,

You mean all values of the checkbox field are displayed regardless of being checked or not ?

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
12 years 4 months ago #21403 by nicashdown
Hello ggppdk,

First of all, Merry Christmas :-)

I will try and be as precis as possible. I tested everything again yesterday and came out with the following problem.
CREATING CHECKBOXS
1. I created several checkbox fields using the synthax (example: 1::Yes%% 0::Why not%% 0::Don't know%% 0::No)
2. As I select several of these options, lets say 2, then on the frontpage presentation I have the following result:
Yes | Yes | Why not | Why not | Don't know | Don't know | No | No
The result is that if I check 1, 2 or 3 of my option they all appear and repeated by the number of checked boxes. Strange !!!
CREATING RADIO BUTTONS
1. I created my radio buttons with the same synthax as for the checkboxs (Example: 1::High%% 0::Medium%% 0::Small)
2. The strange thing here is that the value that is published frontend (public view of course) = the value of the last radiobutton treated (here it would be "Meduim". Even if I choose one of the other values when creating my contents it takes the last one of the list.

If I go back to change the articles options, I see all checkboxs checked and last radio button checked as well.

Are these bugs or am I doing something wrong ?

Hope all this is not too long and understandable. I the meantime I have downloaded J1.5 and Flexicontent 1.5.4 as I my project has to be up and running for 20th of january.

Thank in advance for you help.

More
12 years 4 months ago #21405 by ggppdk
For new projects, please don't use v1.5.4, use v1.5.6 RC2a, get here:
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/downloads/list

About the bug, it sound strange, maybe some plugin is causing this? anyway test with v1.5.6 and also trying editing the item with a different browser and post back.

Merry christmas to you too

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.293 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline