simple popup

More
7 years 11 months ago #61840 by tonnick
Replied by tonnick on topic simple popup
yes this is exactly what I did :
Code:
<?php if (isset($item->positions['notes'])) : ?> <?php foreach ($item->positions['notes'] as $field) : ?> <?php $chiffre=uniqid(); ?> <div id="<?php echo $chiffre ; ?>" style="display:none"> <?php echo $field->display ? $field->display : ''; ?> </div> <a href="javascript:;" onclick="var obj=jQuery('#<?php echo $chiffre ; ?>'); fc_showAsDialog(obj); "> <i class="fa fa-info-circle" aria-hidden="true"></i> </a> <?php endforeach; ?> <?php endif; ?>
I just have to updgrade the to latest flexicontent now on my production web. But I would need first to solve the issue in other post : upgrading to latest joomla / flexicontent, I lost the flexicontent veiw in backend by default. Why I go to content >> articles, it uses the joomla view instead of the flexicontent one :( how can I put it back to flexicontent view by default ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #61842 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic simple popup

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
Attachments:

More
7 years 11 months ago #61843 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic simple popup
See the picture of the FLEXIcontent system plugin
(i had already mentioned it in previous post)

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
7 years 11 months ago #61846 by tonnick
I want to ENABLE the article / category manager redirection. I seems that all has been resetted with upgrade.
then I set back :
- Allow Joomla category manager to
- Super Utilisateur
Allow Joomla article manager to
- Super Utilisateur
clear admin cache / logoff / clear browser cache >> no change, I'm still with joomla view instead of flexicontent one. :(

More
7 years 11 months ago #61849 by tonnick
ok finally solved, maybe to persistent browser cache.... thz anyway !

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.519 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline