flexi-export

More
6 years 5 months ago #70527 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic flexi-export
Hello

For exporting
there is the CSV export button in items manager and in frontend category view

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #70537 by tonnick
Replied by tonnick on topic flexi-export
sorry, but I'm afraid I cannot find it. did I miss it ?
Attachments:

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #70545 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic flexi-export
Hello

Click "Configuration" button (=FLEXIcontent component parameters)

Then:
Backend managers TAB / Items manager TAB

Set parameter
"CSV export button" to yes

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by ggppdk.

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #70550 by tonnick
Replied by tonnick on topic flexi-export
oooooo this is great !!!! this is the ultimate funtion we were waiting for !!!! this is fantastic ! me happy !!! :)

Just 2 questions :
- how can we have the item ID in the csv export in order to use the same file to do massive update using the import function after an export ?
- it seems that it do the export of the items on screen. but in my case, I have more than 3000 to export (Results 1 - 20 of 7699 Page 1 of 385) , I cannot set "display all" in order to do the export, it's crashing. If there any way to do the export regardless the display ?
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by tonnick.

More
6 years 5 months ago #70551 by bendeb
Replied by bendeb on topic flexi-export
Hello,

I have exactly the same problems than Tonnick :
- there is no export of item ID : so it's not convenient to export and import (with update) later.
- we can only export the items that is displayed in the page. If we have 50000 items, it's not convenient to export all the items at once, except by displaying all the 50000 items :S

I found a bug with "Description" core field during export.
The .csv file isn't good for a reason I ignore.

Here is an example :
Code:
Description,Titre,Date de publication,Type,Discipline,Score de pouvoir,Coût initial,Coût de maintien,Portée,Temps de préparation,Zone d'effet,Pré-requis,Nom VO,Source(s) ",Echange de Personnalité,2015-07-09 10:33:56,Science,Télépathie,CON - 4,contact+30,na/segment,Touché,3,un individu,aucun,Le Manuel Complet des Psioniques <p>Ce pouvoir ressemble à la capacité naturelle que possède la bête éclipsante d'apparaître à 90 cm de sa position actuelle. Le psioniste décide où l'image doit apparaître. C'est un moyen très efficace pour se protéger d'une attaque. Il donne au psioniste deux points de bonus à sa classe d'armure (baissez-la de deux points). Vision véritable révélera la localisation réelle du personnage.</p> ,Eclipse,2015-07-09 10:33:58,Dévotion,Psychométabolisme,CON - 3,6,3/round,0&nbsp;,0&nbsp;,personnel,aucun,Le Manuel Complet des Psioniques "<p>L'écrasement psychique es l'une des cinq attaques télépathiques utilisées pour établir le contact avec l'esprit d'un autre psioniste. C'est un assaut massif sur tous les neurones du cerveau, tentant de tous les détruire par une surcharge massive de signaux. Si cette attaque est utilisée contre n'importe quel esprit contacté par le psioniste, la victime doit faire un jet de sauvegarde contre la paralysie. Un échec coûte 1d8 points de vie à la cible.</p>

You can try to import this csv file in Opencalc office or Excel, and you see that we have only one line (and one for field name) instead of 2 lines.
If I disable the description field in csv export, all works good.
With others text area field (non core), it seems to work good so.

Flexicontent 4.1.0b1
Joomla 3.9.18

More
6 years 5 months ago #70557 by micker
Replied by micker on topic flexi-export
dans libreoffice ajoute un délimiteur type " lors de l'import

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.314 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline