ACL complexes et gestion d'items

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #70520 by 2CPRESTA
Hello,

je suis actuellement en train de créer un site pour un groupe d'entreprises. Il s'agit d'une gestion de base documentaire. La demande du client est d'avoir un site où chaque entreprise peut saisir ses fiches en s'identifiant. Ce site fonctionnerait sur le principe de saisie / validation d'item. Chaque personne qui se connecte ne doit avoir accès qu'aux fiches de son entreprise (que ce soit en consultation ou modification / supression).
J'ai commencé à travailler dessus mais me retrouve avec des ACL qui s'emmêlent.
J'ai donc N entreprises avec des personnes chargées de la saisie (Niveau Author ? ) et d'autres chargées de compléter le contenu et le valider (Niveau Publisher ?).
J'ai défini chaque entreprise comme une catégorie.

Help ! Merci de votre aide ! :)
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by 2CPRESTA.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #70525 by ggppdk
Hello

please note that this is a general Joomla ACL question

you can do most of what you ask , using just Joomla

basically you should
- create 1 usergroup per company, set them to be children of usergroup "Registered"
- create the categories needed
- in global configuration and in FLEXIcontent component do not give ANY privilege
thus your usergroup will be in inherit from "Registered" usergroup thus they will be in "Soft deny"

- edit the top-level categories or the category / category you want to be allowed to a usergroup and give to the usergroup
a. "Create" ACL,
b. "Edit owned" ACL for the app
c. DO NOT give "publish" ACL

thus when an item is submited or change it will require validation

please not that by default an email is sent to super-admin
- but in FLEXIcontent component configuration in WORKFLOW Tab you can enable notifications per category

thus in every category you can select which users will be notified of new content or of updated content !!

thus whenever an ite

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
6 years 4 months ago #70529 by 2CPRESTA
Thanks for help. Would you be ok to have a look at the website i'm working on to help me correct it ? I'll create you super user profile.

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #70535 by ggppdk
Hello

Thanks for help. Would you be ok to have a look at the website i'm working on to help me correct it ? I'll create you super user profile.

please note that there is free support only for bugs
and some small configuration questions

your question had a more lengthy reply
but this is OK

you can try / test it yourself and if you need more help
then please see the PM that i have sent you

Regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by ggppdk.

More
6 years 4 months ago #70541 by 2CPRESTA
Hello, I'm testing. If I understand when talking about " edit the top-level categories or the category / category you want to be allowed to a usergroup and give to the usergroup
a. "Create" ACL,
b. "Edit owned" ACL for the app
c. DO NOT give "publish" ACL"

This means giving authors rights ? Thanks !

More
6 years 4 months ago #70544 by ggppdk
Hello

This means giving authors rights ? Thanks !

yes exactly

and i said to make these usergroups to be child of "Registered" usergroup
- thus they will not get "author" rights for all categories

instead they will get no rights by default, and then you can give rights to specific categories only

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline