View item > Article et Categorie > Blog

More
11 years 9 months ago #26434 by Tomoe
Bonjour,

C'est sans doute une question de newbie, mais je n'arrive pas à trouver la réponse. J'ai dupliqué le template de type "default" pour en faire un que j'intitule "actus". Tout va bien, je trifouille un peu dans components > com_flexicontent > templates > actus (le nouveau template qui s'est créé, donc) > item.php pour le modifier comme je le désire la vue de la page et récupérer 2 variables. Tout va bien, impec.

Par contre, je voudrais que la catégorie s'affiche en blog et non en liste. Comme rien n'est possible depuis l'interface d'admin, j'en conclus que ce se passe dans les fichiers du template. Je supprime donc tous les fichiers avec "category" dans mon template "actus" et je colle à la place une copie des fichiers liés aux catégories récupéré dans le template "blog". Et ... rien, nada, peanuts. Dans l'admin, c'est bien la catégorie de type blog qui s'affiche, mais dans le frontend, c'est toujours l'affichage en tableau. Sans doute y a-t-il une manip supplémentaire à faire, mais quoi ?
Quelqu'un aurait-il la bonté de m'aiguiller ? Merci d'avance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #26436 by ggppdk
There is a template with blog look called "blog", so you don't need to duplicate the template default.

Edit your categories and set them to use template "blog"

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 9 months ago #26438 by Tomoe
Thanks for your answer, ggppdk, but I need a "blog" view only for category view. For item view, I need a default view because I want to use positions which are in default view, and I also need to remove some core fields and add some user fields in description position (which is not possible with blog item view). That's why I want both presentations for a "actus" view...

More
11 years 9 months ago #26439 by ggppdk
You can assign item layout (template) to each Content Type** configuration, which is different than the category layout assigned to each of your categories

e.g.
-- Content Type 'car' can have item layout 'default'
-- Content Type 'article' can have item layout 'blog'
-- Content Type 'hotel' can have item layout 'default'
these are different to the category layouts (template) assigned to each of your category

** NOTE: For every item, you can override Item Layout set in Content Type configuration, although usually i would recommended avoiding it.

NOTE: In backend item manager and category manager there is a column template that allows you to quickly see which template is used by items / categories

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 9 months ago #26440 by Tomoe
OK, understood. Thanks. But I think I will have more questions about it later.

More
11 years 9 months ago #26494 by micker
Hello bienvenue parmi nous
N hésité pas à lire les tutos dans la partie du forum concerner et sur le site extension de netassopro tu y trouveras ton bonheur.... Y a aussi une façon sympa sur ce site
À plus

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.310 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline