Mini-gallery upload does not work.

More
13 years 6 months ago #11512 by ComposerRyan
I did find the solution for the thumbs here:

www.flexicontent.org/forum/index ... t=10#p8810

However, the main big image above the thumbnails does not work...still looking into it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #11513 by ComposerRyan
I have read some stuff and made sure that the Mootools Upgrade plugin is published and it is. I do not understand why the main image is not working but the thumbnails are. This is very frustrating!

I have searched and searched the forum with no solution. I've also made sure the cache directory is 777.

I am using:

Joomla 1.5.21
Flexicontent 1.5.3c stable

Not sure if this is related or not, but when I go to edit a template and move the fields around, they do not move. Like, for instance, if I move the "TITLE" field into the "DESCRIPTION" area it simply will not move. Maybe it's related...

More
13 years 6 months ago #11514 by ComposerRyan
Actually, I just unpublished the mootools upgrade plugin and it appears to be working fine now. Why is this? Anyone know?

i think the Kunena forum relies on the Mootools Upgrade plugin to be enabled though...

More
13 years 6 months ago #11517 by micker
for flexicontent desactived plugin for mootools !

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.747 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline