Archive Module

More
14 years 4 months ago #1398 by yellowhousedesign
Hi, when enabling the Joomla! default Archive Module and I put a 'Finish Publishing Date' on an item within FLEXIcontent, the item does not change its status within FLEXIcontent (is still set to Publish - although it does dissappear from the front-end list).

When I set the item manually to Archived Content (not sure if this can be done automatically then), I do see the content show up in the Archive Module, but the link to the archived content is index.php?option=com_content&view=archive&year=2009&month=12 instead of something like index.php?option=com_flexicontent&view=archive&year=2009&month=12. When I actually click on an item within that link though, I get a

'Fatal error: Call to a member function redirect() on a non-object in /home/luyendyk/public_html/joomla/components/com_flexicontent/models/items.php on line 178'

Not sure what this could be, just wanted to let you know. Thanks again!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #1417 by vistamedia
Replied by vistamedia on topic Archive Module
Hi,
The Fatal Error is a but from the beta 5. Solution is here: www.flexicontent.org/forum/index.php?f=2...rb_v=viewtopic#p1415
In FLEXIcontent, there's no frontend archive view. For this particular feature you'll have to wait till I release a specific archive module ;)
Cheers,
Emmanuel.

FLEXIcontent lead developer.
www.vistamedia.fr web agency and custom development.
www.joomla.fr co-administrator.
Please no PM for support request, use the forum for that!!!

More
14 years 4 months ago #1443 by yellowhousedesign
Replied by yellowhousedesign on topic Archive Module
Emmanuel,
Wow, you're definitely on top of things! Thanks a lot!

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline