Fatal Error

More
14 years 5 months ago #1591 by mikemonk
Fatal Error was created by mikemonk
I just installed Flexicontent, and am trying to get it running. I created a test item, and was attempting to create a menu item for it.

I succeeded initially, but when I deleted the test items, and created a new one, the menu link stopped working. I am now getting the following error:
Code:
"Fatal error: Class 'JFile' not found in /home/content/g/o/d/godfatherjobs/html/libraries/joomla/cache/storage/file.php on line 190"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #1596 by bsky92
Replied by bsky92 on topic Fatal Error
Hi

It seems to me it's a problem with the cache, so you could try to empty the joomla cache, and see what happens. This is not a technical answer, I'm no techie :D but it's worth trying

Tell us if it solves your problem

or maybe you read this post , I'm not sure this is exactly the same issue, but it looks pretty similar to me ...

More
14 years 5 months ago #1599 by mikemonk
Replied by mikemonk on topic Fatal Error
Thanks for the suggestion. I cleared the cache, tried the settings in the other thread, uninstalled, and reinstalled flexi, but still the same problem. :?

More
14 years 5 months ago #1602 by bsky92
Replied by bsky92 on topic Fatal Error
Sorry, out of ideas now, surely Manu will be able to help better than I did

More
14 years 4 months ago #1624 by vistamedia
Replied by vistamedia on topic Fatal Error
Hi,
You can try two things:
* Verify that your cache folder is writable (if you use the ftp layer you'll have to chmod it to 777)
* If solution1 doesn't work try to disable flexicontent advanced cache in the global configuration.
Cheers,
Emmanuel.

FLEXIcontent lead developer.
www.vistamedia.fr web agency and custom development.
www.joomla.fr co-administrator.
Please no PM for support request, use the forum for that!!!

More
14 years 4 months ago #1643 by mikemonk
Replied by mikemonk on topic Fatal Error
How do I verify that the cache is writable? I don't have the ftp layer set up.

I already have the advanced cache disabled, and have uninstalled and reinstalled with the same result. I figure I will try once more, and then I guess wait for an update. Its a shame because Flexi seems to be the easier to use CCK out there.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline