FLEXIContent - v2.0.0 - final for J2.5 released (r1648)

More
12 years 3 months ago #21788 by ggppdk
Forgot to mention the category description and category image thumbnails in directory view and in directory view and universal module , i have updated the above listings.

The new directory view is much more attractive and the category listings with or without items in universal module, have a very nice result.

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 3 months ago #21801 by Rooney

ggppdk wrote: (b) *** Added support for category listings ***, (with configurable category image thumbnails from description or from parameter or from both) and ability to combine it with items

Does that mean I can have a module that links to categories (like a menu tree module)? If yes, how does it work. I played with the module and could not make this work. It always shows items not categories.

Rooney

Joomla! 3.9.24 and FC 3.3.9
More
12 years 3 months ago #21809 by ggppdk
No category tree !
This is the output for all templates:
Category 1 info (title, thumbnail, description)
Items List of Cat 1
Category 2 info
Items List of Cat 2
Category 3 info
Items List of Cat 3

You must enable the new option at the top of the paramters:
Apply configuration per category
read the description (or is it missing from the language file???):
[attachment=2:74dp1z1x]<!-- ia2 -->cat_list_01.png<!-- ia2 -->[/attachment:74dp1z1x]
now e.g. 8 items will appear for all categories you select in Categories scope:
[attachment=1:74dp1z1x]<!-- ia1 -->cat_list_02.png<!-- ia1 -->[/attachment:74dp1z1x]
or select Category of currently displayed item:
[attachment=0:74dp1z1x]<!-- ia0 -->cat_list_03.png<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:74dp1z1x]

-- To display only categories set items number to ZERO

Regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
Attachments:
More
12 years 3 months ago #21814 by ggppdk
Search index you can create but there is no-indication of when the search index has finished because progressbar never stops !!! (but you can let it run for 10 seconds per 100 items , e.g. 60secs for 600 items and then click to stop (usually 20 secs should be enough)) and then try to use ...
Read some more info here:
www.flexicontent.org/forum/index ... 100#p21813

More
12 years 3 months ago #21828 by Rooney
The Fleximodule is VERY powerful. Very. I will continue to play around with it. Just one question for the moment. Hoe can I get rid of the "More category items" display?

Rooney

Joomla! 3.9.24 and FC 3.3.9
More
12 years 3 months ago #21838 by ggppdk
The parameter this: "Show readmore"

-- is inside the slider "Display parameters for CATEGORIES (used by all Layouts)"
-- and under the group of parameter: "Image parameters" ...

I should have put a new group for it "Read more" for this and allow add more params like custom "read more" text (filter via JText::_()) by there were too much changes that i neglected it.

I will add it along with the new styled field hits and voting

If you have not done already, please leave review in JED

Best Regards

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.322 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline