FLEXIContent - v2.0.0 - final for J2.5 released (r1648)

More
12 years 3 months ago #21454 by ggppdk
Jcomments version is almost ready, but no idea when it will be released.
www.joomlatune.com/forum/index.p ... l#msg13340

Because of the nature of FLEXIcontent to use standard joomla article system and extended, we can easily include support for more comments components at the template files
You can do this yourself, by choosing to trigger plugins of the commeents componts in your item description, although we are thinking of supporting with a few more code, more comments components in the default templates

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 3 months ago #21456 by jahb38
Yes, Jcomments is not ready now. so I will look another solution to test this :)

I see a bug in r1057.
When you define as home a FLEXIContent » Single item, the 404 error page is not possible.
for example, if I type http://xxX/sdfkljsdfkl.html , the page is a view (as a directory) of all my catégories.
It should be the error.php page in my template folder.

Do you know why ?

Thanks !

W3C2I, Création de sites internet - www.w3c2i.com
Nos réalisations avec Flexicontent :
www.mutuelledefranceplus.fr
www.cree-ma-maison.com
More
12 years 3 months ago #21463 by ggppdk
mmm, i don't see how this could be related to FLEXIcontent, joomla does what we call Routing, and calling the appropriate component to handle the page request.

In this case, it sounds like joomla redirects to home page if it cannot find where to route the request.

I have tested (J1.7.3) with various components set to be home page, and joomla redirected to home, when an invalid url was entered.

So it sounds like this is behavior before FLEXIconter code is reached. Of if FLEXIcontentis requested a non existing item , FLEXIcontent will produce a 404 HTTP response, but this is not the case, joomla just seems to redirect to home.

Regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
More
12 years 3 months ago #21563 by ggppdk
since advanced search is not 100% finished in FC v2.0, please use joomla standard search component:

UPDATE i forgot link, get updated plugin here:
flexicontent.org/forum/index.php ... pic#p21562

For this, you will need to use the standard search plugin of FLEXIcontent, which supports searching in:
- title
- description (both intro and fulltext)
- in text fields
- in tags
this is authored by azaam, and i fixed the tags searching not returning all results.

Also in order not to get duplicate results, you will need to go to plugin manager, and in "Select Type" filter choose "search", and then find and disable plugins:
- Search - Content
- ADV Search - FLEXIcontent

More
12 years 3 months ago #21575 by effrit
hi :)
first bugreport in 2012 :D

if i open one of "type" for editing and press "save" the Title is reset to empty field. So the next pressing "save" will cause an error (red highlighting this empty field)
More
12 years 3 months ago #21578 by yasarts

ggppdk wrote: since advanced search is not 100% finished in FC v2.0, please use joomla standard search component:

For this, you will need to use the standard search plugin of FLEXIcontent, which supports searching in:
- title
- description (both intro and fulltext)
- in text fields
- in tags
this is authored by azaam, and i fixed the tags searching not returning all results.

Also in order not to get duplicate results, you will need to go to plugin manager, and in "Select Type" filter choose "search", and then find and disable plugins:
- Search - Content
- ADV Search - FLEXIcontent

I've done as you wrote but I've those error :
Code:
Notice: Undefined variable: created_year in .../plugins/search/flexisearch/flexisearch.php on line 169 Notice: Undefined variable: created_month in .../plugins/search/flexisearch/flexisearch.php on line 169 Notice: Undefined variable: itemid in .../plugins/search/flexisearch/flexisearch.php on line 169

and it don't find anything.

[COMMENT by ggppdk], Sorry i forgot to post link for the updated flexisearch plugin: GET here:
flexicontent.org/forum/index.php ... pic#p21562
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.630 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline