FLEXIContent - v2.0.0 - final for J2.5 released (r1648)

More
12 years 3 months ago #21846 by ggppdk
As i said in my previous, post, there are significant improvement in filtering of category view.

To be give more details the category view has been improved:
1. to combine all form filtering options (search box, alpha-index, field filters) smoothly and at the same time create a URL that has only the currently filtering data (so that 2 and 3 are possible:)
2. to work with full page caching (joomla system cache plugin) in all cases
3. to allow bookmarking of filtered page views

FOR this you will need to use the new updated templates,
so if you have custom templates and want to benefit from this, you have to copy the changes ..

ALSO about universal FLEXIcontent module:
read this too:
flexicontent.org/forum/index.php ... =10#p21850

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 3 months ago #21858 by Rooney

ggppdk wrote: The parameter this: "Show readmore"

-- is inside the slider "Display parameters for CATEGORIES (used by all Layouts)"
-- and under the group of parameter: "Image parameters" ...

Sorry, but I cannot see "Show readmore"

Rooney

Joomla! 3.9.24 and FC 3.3.9
Attachments:
More
12 years 3 months ago #21864 by ggppdk
mmm, I missed this param, it is in local copy,
bit i forgot to add it to the SVN source code, will make a new nightly build tomorrow

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
More
12 years 3 months ago #21887 by xmac
I have trouble again with pictures in category-view (tested on my localhost):
In the items there is an image-field which should appear in category-view, so when there is any picture in the item image-field, this is shown, when the image-field is empty, when any picture is in the text, in category-view is only shown the text, thats right, but if there is no picture in the image-field and no image in the text, I get the following message:

phpThumb() v1.7.9-200805132119
"/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/MySite/images/stories/flexicontent/1_" does not exist

What can it be?
(tested with the new version FC 2.0 preRC3 r1110 -- [for J1.7])
More
12 years 3 months ago #21888 by ggppdk
mmm, when there is no image, then we must NOT try to create thumbnails, so the phpthumb must not be called

Questions:
1. Do you use blog template?
2. Do you have a modified blog template? if so test with the original too and post back here.
3. What setting you have in your blog template parameter for item image? (go to category parameters and scroll down to open the blog template parameters slider)

More
12 years 3 months ago #21891 by xmac
I use a copy of blog template (not modified)
My parameters see attachment:
Attachments:
Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.313 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline