Documentation

More
14 years 4 months ago #1839 by orchid1
Documentation was created by orchid1
Having issues with the install. Im sure they are just newb issues and I have to just muscle through them till I get the results I want. My real Question is where is the documentation on this component I really want to get this thing going on some of my sites but I cant seem to find any tutorials on this. Anybody out there that can tell me where the docs for this are. Ill muscle through this some more If I figure out anything and gett his installed properly will post back with some tutorials

Thanks for any reponses Happy New Year

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.” William A. Foster - USMC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #1841 by orchid1
Replied by orchid1 on topic Documentation
Im getting this error

Fatal error: Call to a member function redirect() on a non-object in /home2/sativaon/public_html/orchid1software/Website/components/com_flexicontent/models/items.php on line 178

anybody getting this as well.

Im getting this errro whenever I connect a menu item to a flexicontent item. Really want to use flexicontent

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.” William A. Foster - USMC

More
14 years 4 months ago #1868 by orchid1
Fixed it I'm setting up some tutorials on on my website orchid1software.com

basically you have to make sure the article is published. Lots of features in Flexicontent but not enough documentation so Im setting that up on my website
looking forward to the new release and for this to come out of Beta
thanks for the great componet

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #1898 by orchid1
I created a installation tutorial on my site hoping this helps people out installing the component

www.orchid1software.com/Website/blog/ite...ation-video-tutorial

Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by orchid1.

More
14 years 4 months ago #1901 by bsky92
Replied by bsky92 on topic Documentation
Thanks for the tutorial, and sorry you had no answer on your previous messages, it's holiday time and lot of people are not around as much as usually :) but you got it running, this is great

More
14 years 4 months ago #1953 by kenmcd
Replied by kenmcd on topic Documentation

orchid1 wrote: I created a installation tutorial on my site hoping this helps people out installing the component

www.orchid1software.com/Website/blog-rol...ntent-video-tutorial

After registering and activation I cannot log-in and get a 404 on the video link.
Sigh.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.579 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline