Content Plugins

More
14 years 4 months ago #1870 by cljbr111
Content Plugins was created by cljbr111
First, let me say that this component is great.

I just couldn´t get the original com_content 'content' plugins to work with Flexi. Is there a documentation to point me what I should look for in the plugins code to make them work?

Thanks

Claudio

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #1871 by devil
Replied by devil on topic Content Plugins
Hi Claudio,

some com_content plugins didn´t work outside com_content...

Joomla-Aktuell - www.joomla-aktuell.de

More
14 years 4 months ago #1873 by cljbr111
Replied by cljbr111 on topic Content Plugins
I made a hack to the file
com_flexicontent/views/items/view.html.php:

right before (line 259):
Code:
$item->event = new stdClass(); $results = $dispatcher->trigger('onAfterDisplayTitle', array ($item, &$params, $limitstart)); $item->event->afterDisplayTitle = trim(implode("\n", $results));

I added:
Code:
JPluginHelper::importPlugin( 'content' );

It made sense to me because the flexicontent replaces joomla core component. All plugins seems to be working properly now. But I´m still finding my way to make 'system' plugins work too. As soon as I make this work too I´ll post my workaround.

Best regards!

Claudio

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 4 months ago #1874 by Anonymous
Replied by Anonymous on topic Content Plugins
Nice "cljbr111".. :)
Waiting for your coming results..
is it safe to do it?

More
14 years 4 months ago #1925 by unleash.it
Replied by unleash.it on topic Content Plugins
I'm finding that the Chronoforms plugin isn't working in Flexicontent items... even with "trigger content plugins" turned on.

I was really hoping plugins like that would be working, which is what I thought the point was in a CCK that extends com_content. Anyone know if the hack cljbr111 provided is a good idea... and if so, can/will something like it be added to the core of flexicontent so updates won't break?

EDIT: Good news I don't know what I did, if anything, but the Chronoforms plugin is now working. I think it might have been a caching issue. To others: make sure you open up the description field and enable content plugins.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline