create "next item"-button in item view

More
14 years 4 months ago #2186 by Stevv
hi folks,

as a webdesigner and long-term-joomla-user i´d like to setup my portfolio-site with this great component.

i´m playing around with up to four categories (web, graphics, logo, corporate) in combination with tags like flyer, folder, cms and others to enable my users to filter my work for their needs easy and quickly.

within a filtered category (via tags e.g.) i choose an item to view its details. but in order to check out the next item i´ve to do a step back to the filtered output and choose another item.

i´d like to bring usability to the point, so how can i create a "next-item"-feature that
* is placed somewhere in the detailed items-view and
* works within a filtered output of items?

thankful for any suggestions,
yours, stevv

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #2217 by bsky92
Hi and welcome on board

I have unfortunately no answer - but I would like to use something like that too

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.293 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline