Link to Directory

More
14 years 3 months ago #2534 by Hanslinux
Link to Directory was created by Hanslinux
Hello,

Menu Link to Directory dont work ...

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/vhosts/url.de/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 344

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/url.de/httpdocs/components/com_flexicontent/views/flexicontent/tmpl/default_categories.php on line 62

bit.ly/71bxQa

Hans

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2538 by bsky92
Replied by bsky92 on topic Link to Directory
Hi and welcome on bard

Did you add one link to Flexicontent?

Flexicontent menu has no link to directory, maybe you mean category ?

More
14 years 3 months ago #2545 by Hanslinux
Replied by Hanslinux on topic Link to Directory
Directory
This is the directory view of FLEXIcontent. It displays a list of the categories and their subcategories (1 level depth) with the number of assigned items into brackets. It's the same kind of view than the offical Joomla! extensions directory uses for its main page. You can choose a root category. If you want to display a short message above the directory, use the introtextfield.

???

More
14 years 3 months ago #2729 by Hanslinux
Replied by Hanslinux on topic Link to Directory
and now?

More
14 years 3 months ago #2733 by bsky92
Replied by bsky92 on topic Link to Directory
well, no idea, as I don't have the english version installed, and I don't have any directory in the french installation

so help has to come from someone else - who understands what the problem is :)

More
14 years 3 months ago #2749 by unleash.it
Replied by unleash.it on topic Link to Directory
A directory link works fine for me. Perhaps the required link has to be particular. I was having problems with the tag module until I made a "tag" menu item (having regular item links wasn't good enough).

BTY, if you don't have a use for this link, you can publish it to a hidden menu.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.288 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline