YOOtheme Widgetkit invocation

More
11 years 8 months ago #27642 by codewarrior
Hi,
I'm discovering your great product after testing many others CCK. It' brillant !

But I'm mainly using YOOtheme templates with Widgetkit which provides all the plugins you wish for a site : gallery, slideshows, tabs, GoogleMap, ...

I'm using the last Flexicontent : 2.0 r1420 (J2.5)
and Widgetkit 1.0.1

I tried the same mechanism to invoke widgetkit than with 3rd parties plugins, but I get a white page with the following message :
Fatal error: Class 'plgContentLoadmodule' not found in C:\Dev\UwAmp\www\FlexiContent\administrator\components\com_widgetkit\helpers\system.php on line 266

My subscription to YOO is now expired and I would like to know :
1) If there is something to do with FlexiContent, or a "hack" of widgetkit (I can program in PHP) ?
2) If a newer version of Widgetkit solves the problem ? (I have no other reasons to renew my YOO subscription because they are not helpful on their paying forum !!!)

Thanks by advance.
Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #27646 by grabit
Hi,

I am using widget kit with Flexicontent without any problems.

You don't need to activate modules

I have created a text field with a prefix "[widgetkit id=" and a suffix "]" and I just insert the id of my slideshow in the text field.

You have to activate the plugin widgetkit_content in the configuration of this field and it works perfectly.

An Apple a days keeps the doctor away

More
11 years 8 months ago #27656 by Rooney
I am also using different Widgetkits on my page without any problems.

Rooney

Joomla! 3.9.24 and FC 3.3.9

More
11 years 8 months ago #27696 by codewarrior
Thanks grabit and Rooney for your answers.
What versions (FC & widgetkit) are you using ?
Like I said in my post, I tried with a simple text field and with a Select field.
Results are the same error page !

If this can help others, I made a SQL select which allows to use the widgetkit name in back-end article edition.
My configuration in the following :
Searchable : Y
Advanced Searchable : N
Filterable : N
Hide in item form : N
Access : Public
Field type : select
Trigger content plugins : Y
Specific plugins only : widgetkit_content
Remove space : Y
Prefix text : [widgetkit id=
Suffix text : ]
Use SQL query : Y
Field elements : SELECT id AS value, name AS text FROM #__widgetkit_widget ORDER BY name ASC
Frontend display : Value
Display label for this filter : N

Please help :
- Widgetkit was working before Flexi installation.
- I don't understand the error message. Is it relating to Flexi or Widgetkit ???
- I don't know what else to configure, or what to do !

Thanks by advance. Regards

More
11 years 8 months ago #27704 by ggppdk
The widgetkit is trying to use a loadmodule content plugin , but this plugin has not been loaded ...

in the text FLEXIcontent field select to also trigger the loadmodule plugin, thus it will get loaded and avoid the above error

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 8 months ago #27782 by codewarrior
Many thanks ggppdk,
It works now, after activating also loadmodule !!!! ;-) )

One last question :
because you can normally insert widgetkit everywhere inside an article, you can have more than one widgetkit effect in one article.
How do you do with Flexi ?
Do you have to create many fields and Flexi templates positions to adjust display, like in their demos ? www.yootheme.com/widgetkit/examples/slideshow
Because inside one regular article, it's really easy to positions the widgets.

Also, I would like to position dynamic Flexi Content fields in their Tabs widgets.

Thanks for answers. Regards

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline