Contact Form with Flexi Content ?

More
11 years 8 months ago #27698 by codewarrior
Hi,
is it possible to design contact forms with Flexi ?
Or do I need to install Joomla Form components ?

My wish is to have a directory for many companies and for each one, having a contact form directed to their respective company mails.
Each company could also have specific fields in their contact form.
It's possible with components like aicontactsafe, but I would like, with a CCK to avoid multiple components, designing my own system.

Thanks for your answer. Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #27700 by ggppdk
It is possible, but maybe it is not the best alternative, since FLEXIcontent is meant to display the content in the frontend too, so maybe it an overkill to use FLEXIcontent for this

Also if you want to a "conversation" of topics that need "actions" look more into a ticketing system component

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 8 months ago #27784 by codewarrior
My wish is to have a site consulted by public (frontend), but allowing customers who wants adds to register on the frontend and submit their ads on it.
Only me (the administrator) has an access to backend.

Ideally, I would like something like a classified ad like Listbingo ( www.gobingoo.com/products/listbi ... stbingo-20 ) with dynamic fields depending on categories and with Yoo Widgetkit effects.

I think a CCK like FlexiContent shoul be suitable for this. Am I right ?
Thanks for your advices. Regards

More
11 years 8 months ago #27786 by ggppdk
For this purpose FLEXIcontent is suitable

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
11 years 8 months ago #27832 by codewarrior
Great !
Can you provide me a link to a tuto to make an entry form, with fields validation.
At the moment I haven't found how to make for example a contact form.
Regards

More
11 years 8 months ago #27833 by ggppdk
I am a little confused, you want to people to submit content or submit contact form that require response?

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.316 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline