How to add the "Parameters-URL section" to Top Menu titles?

More
14 years 3 months ago #2878 by Christina
Hi!My problem is that I want to assign a translated article (translated in FlexiContent) to a translated top menu title in joomfish. In some cases I was already able to do this, because when opening the menu title in joomfish translation, there was a section called "parameters-url", in which I could assign the item from flexicontent to the translated menu title. However, not this section is only available in some menu titles...how can I add this parameter-url section to the menu title, or otherwise assign the translated item to the menu title?
I know this question must sound quite complicated, but I hope someone understands what I mean and can give advise...Thanks a lot! Christina

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline