Looking for filtering module

More
11 years 6 months ago #29949 by cyberlik2
Great!

That will make Flexicontent good as Seblod but much easier to understand and work with. Also, it will make this extension far better than K2. Simply can't wait next week to test.

I am using Flexicontent v2.0 r1514 for J2.5, hope "Search & Filter" module will work. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #29965 by igcorreia
I think the same thing: cyberlik2

More
11 years 6 months ago #30107 by brandonking
Hi,

Simple question, don't want to waste your time.

I want to know both category and FC fields can be filtered at the same time?

If this is possible then I want change my category structure.
The reason is that FC importing content is not supporting for categories, right?

More
11 years 6 months ago #30111 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Looking for filtering module
Hello,
Yes, the filtering module includes selection of both category and fields filters,

but how is this related to importing content??

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 6 months ago #30112 by brandonking
At the moment, I have a hundred of categories and I need to import a few thousand of items. Your importing items doesn't recognize category where items to be stored. It has to be done by manually. Right?
So What I am going to do is I will create a field for last level of category and import it with items. Then Selecting categories for importing items will be less than 30 categories.
I hope that you get it what I mean.

More
11 years 6 months ago #30113 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Looking for filtering module
Import view has been improved since r1514 to include cat-ids , state, and language and have more debugging , but it has no import for categories

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline