Native Joomla's fields

More
11 years 4 months ago #31261 by Neow85
Hello,

Just one question !

When creating an article without FlexiContent, there are a lot of fields like intro text, intro image, full article image, link A, link B, etc... Do you know what I mean ? I am not sure how these fields are called in English.
All these fields disappear with FlexiContent, I understand that because we can create custome fields.
However, I would like to use these fields from the original article creation form, because I'd like to use them in another 3rd party extension for a very specific case.
Is it possible to get them back ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #31262 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Native Joomla's fields
FLEXIcontent -unlike other CCK-, uses joomla's native DB tables to store data,

so you can use any third party module to display articles

See here:
Features list

just note that FLEXIcontent extended (extra data, extra fields, etc) can only be extended by FLEXIcontent views and modules

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 4 months ago #31266 by Neow85
Replied by Neow85 on topic Native Joomla's fields
Yes, that's why I work with FlexiContent ;)

But the problem is not to display article in a 3rd party extension, it works well.

What I want is, when creating an article in FlexiContent, to have Joomla native field that are currently not displayed in FlexiContent.

See attachment, I think it would be clearer :)
Attachments:

More
11 years 4 months ago #31269 by ggppdk
Which field is missing all are available inside item form or in items manager list

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
11 years 4 months ago #31275 by Neow85
Replied by Neow85 on topic Native Joomla's fields
The fields that I want are the ones in the very right of the capture I attached in my previous post, I circled them in red. The capture is from the basic Joomla form, without FlexiContent.
I really can't find them in FC.

More
11 years 4 months ago #31297 by ggppdk
A , i see you meant these parameters :D

-- These must be inserted by some joomla Content plugin that modifies the article form, right?

-- The author joomla Content plugin should modify his plugin to support FLEXIcontent item(=article with types) edit form

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.316 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline