RC9b J2.5 : preview system configuration

More
11 years 2 months ago #33788 by akd01
I'm trying to configure the preview system to make it working.

Currently, it only displays the last validated version, even if I've preloaded a previous version or if I tweak the URL to put the number of a previous version of my content.

I have several user profiles on the back end. Some had a message before on the preview interface when I activated autologin. The message was "you can't access to the private section of this website" but the system loaded the preview of the last validated version of the content in any case.

Currently I deactivated the autologin to avoid this message; but I'm not sure I'm using the system the good way.

Can you tell me how the system should be configured to be able to load any preview of any version of the history of a content (even new version not approved yet or not displayable yet and when the version is still in the database)?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #33811 by ggppdk
Hello,
if i remember a bug related to preview was fixed please try r1601
(or FC final available i think tomorrow or the day after)

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 2 months ago #33830 by akd01
I'm already on R1601 (updated last week), i'll try the next version asap and tell if it works as I think it should or if I still have this behavior.

More
11 years 2 months ago #33879 by ggppdk
Updated version / preview stuff in final (finished),

There will make a public build tomorrow

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
11 years 1 month ago #33907 by ggppdk
Hello, these are available for download
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/downloads/list

V1.5.6 final r1645
V2.0.0 final r1645

More
11 years 1 month ago #34067 by akd01
Hi,

I just installed the last version and tested.
It works perfectly with the autologin activated but I still have the message " You cannot access to the private section of this site" on the top of each preview.
I looked everywhere in my configuration, my users can log on the site (the option "site login" is "allowed" on joomla's main configuration).
I also have this message even if I log on manually before accessing to a preview. I doesn't seems to autolog me either (if I disconnect, then launch a preview, the login module doesn't show a "welcome" message but the login form).

I'm on joomla 2.5.8.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline