Content binding problem

More
14 years 2 months ago #3434 by paul.necsoiu
I have a joomla component that automatically generate content in a FLEXIcontent category under FLEXIcontent section, but the content is not automatically bind to this category, instead the FLEXIcontent ask me to bind the new generated content. What can I do for the new generated content to be automatically bind to that category ???

I understand that my problem can be resolved with a sistem plugin, but my php skills are very poor so maybe someone on the forum can help me ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 day ago #6458 by paul.necsoiu
It seems that nobody is interested of this feature although this will ensure functioning with a lot of extensions from JED like
extensions.joomla.org/extensions ... c-articles
extensions.joomla.org/extensions ... ss-readers

extensions that automatically generates new articles....

I hoped that Emmanuel will introduce this feature like an option in the new release as promised but it seems that probably was not enough time ...

Maybe other developers can participate and create a plugin or maybe can help Emmanuel with some code...

hoping that someone from the Flexi community will involve in this project I will wait news from you...

Cheers...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.500 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline