Sub-Category Layout Problems

More
14 years 3 months ago #3767 by mnwickens
Hi, I am enjoying Flexicontent and have implemented it on several sites that I run.

My only issue at the moment is regarding the layout of sub-categories when linked to from a menu. For example, I have the category "Blog" with numerous subcategories. I have linked to the "Blog" on the menu and when you click on it the subcategories are laid out like this,

Sub-categories : Blog (367/0), FBC Imports (1/0), Videos (9/0), Picture Blog (22/0)....

It just appears in a line. Is there a way of making it appear in a single or even multiple columns? I have tried the directory layout and it comes up in big blocks which must be something to do with the css on my site template.

Any help would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #3832 by orchid1
put it in a table or add css a css file to the template or the head section
use div tags over table
let us know how it goes

sounds like you are going about it the right way

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.” William A. Foster - USMC

More
14 years 3 months ago #3851 by mnwickens
Thanks. I got an answer on another topic. The topic link is here:

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" www.flexicontent.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=840 ">viewtopic.php?f=26&t=840

It's close to what I need but I am still trying to tweak things.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.798 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline