buttons apply, save & preview

More
10 years 6 months ago #40440 by babu65
Hi,
I have a trivial problem, in the past I had turned off the display of the buttons apply, save & preview etc. on the bottom of the form.
Now I would like display they in the top page and also the bottom of the page, but I can not find where to turn on the display at bottom of page.
Someone can suggest me?
Many thanks in advance.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #40441 by ggppdk
Hello

there is no option, but do you have Joomla template override for the form ?

or do you have a Javascript error (e.g. jQuery loaded twice), i say this because the form should appear TABBED

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 6 months ago #40442 by babu65
Hi George,
yes I've a override of file form.php, but if I remember well I had turned off the buttons trough the option that I can't find.
Where is the option?

More
10 years 6 months ago #40443 by ggppdk
Hello

(regardless of the buttons) please test without form override, latest version has significant updates,

then you can create a new form override if you wish and place the buttons at the bottom or do other customizations

also examine if you can do what you need without a form override (e.g. check new parameters for form) and maybe use CSS to hide something that can be hidden without causing any problem

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 6 months ago #40444 by babu65
On this form I have another little problem, the writing of the tooltips are not aligned with their box as you can see on the screenshot.
Attachments:

More
10 years 6 months ago #40445 by babu65
I'm trying without override and see about the button and
how to hide the basic and SEO tabs.
At the moment many thanks

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.280 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline