changing sizes of images

More
14 years 2 months ago #4209 by _luki
I have question about custom field image. I added one to the article then I put some images in items. Images were resizes correctly to specific width/height. Then I changed size parametres in image field but sizes of added images didnt change. If I want images in new width&height I need to remove image from item and put it again. If I had 100 items its a little bit problematic...
Is it a some kind of bug or things cant works diffrent?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #4210 by Olinad
Replied by Olinad on topic changing sizes of images
Images are resized when they are uploaded, so I think that if you want the system to resize them again you have to upload them again.

You could try creating a macro with a graphic program (phptoshop?) and edit them manually to upload them again in the size you need them to be... for example, you get m_yourimage.ext and resize it so that it becomes s_yourimage.ext with the dimensions you need. I know it wouldn't be quick, but at least it would be faster than manually reuploading them all...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.387 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline