Not properly working frontend articles

More
9 years 6 months ago #49907 by DekkerDutch
I see debug information but still not content in the frontend see the attachments.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #49908 by ggppdk
Hello

please try this:
- go to types manager, assigned "default" template to your content type
- go to template manager and edit ITEM layout of default template and drag and drop fields into template positions

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
9 years 6 months ago #49942 by DekkerDutch
I do not quite see that print screen on another section of the website where the same template is used, I see nothing but the backend to the frontend though.
Attachments:

More
9 years 6 months ago #49945 by ggppdk
Hello

did you (by mistake) disable description for the article content type ??

please go to types backend manager, and edit type "article", and then click on the slide "Customize: Description"

and make sure that "Hide maintext" is set to NO, then click to save the content type once, and reopen the item form the description field should be there !!

if it is not there then you may send me a PM with superadmin login

Regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
9 years 6 months ago #49951 by DekkerDutch
thanks, that was the right way. But there remain items not visible from the front end while I do see them on the backend. I send you a pm for security.

More
9 years 6 months ago #50012 by ggppdk
Hello

you had system cache plugin enabled,
usually Joomla progressive or conservative cache is enough

about items not showing
- editting the ITEM layout of default templte in template manager and adding field into position, was enough

please edit the ITEM layout of default template to add/remove fields with drag and drop

also your categories now use "blog" template, please edit the CATEGORY layout of blog template to add/remove fields with drag and drop

about performance:
you have 18000 + items , but that is not the problem, the issue maybe with categories, you have:

1500+ categories,

i will review the query that is slow and maybe related to the number of categories

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.308 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline