Flexicontent for large online technical manual

More
14 years 1 month ago #5000 by toomanylogins
Can someone please advise. I have a 150 page technical manual which I would like to put online. I have held back from doing this with standard joomla articles because I figured it would be too much work, In particular version control is required. Would FC a good choice for me?

I have also been trying to establish how visitors to the site navigate through the content. are we still relying on joomla menus or does it come with a hierarchical list navigation for front-end users to navigate through the articles?

thanks
Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #5439 by chessman
Hi,

Flexicontent could be useful for you to manage what you want to do. For example, the directory view can give you a summary just like a book and you can save versions for each article so your work can be retrieved in case of an error.

Just say me if you have another questions.

www.christophehagnere.fr <= entièrement réalisé avec FLEXIcontent
www.joomla.fr <= Co-administrateur

More
14 years 1 month ago #5457 by yopyop001
Hi,

Here is an exemple of a technical manuel using Flexicontent:

www.prothemer.com/morph/livedocs/

Bye

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.317 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline