Joomla cache with FC v2.2.0 and editing date/select fields

More
9 years 4 months ago #50682 by GamerLive
hello,
I met two big problems with the new version FLEXIcontent:

1)
I have two fields that randomly deletes a date and a field select field.
This is doubly annoying, firstly because we lose the values ​​and therefore time to recover and especially the date field that we use are also used to sort on some modules and menu.

2) Can not use the cache joomla otherwise FLEXIcontent menus display all the same category even menus with filters.

I sent you a pm with administrators access.
Bonjour,
Je rencontre deux gros problème avec la nouvelle version de flexicontent :

1)
J'ai deux champs qui s'efface aléatoirement un champ date et un champ select.
C'est doublement ennuyeux, d'une part car on perd les valeurs et donc du temps à les remettre et surtout le champ date que nous utilisons nous sert également de tri sur les modules et certains menu.

2) Impossible d'utiliser le cache de joomla sinon les menus flexicontent affichent tous la même catégorie même les menus comportant des filtres.

Je vous ai envoyé un mp avec les accès administrateurs.

Portail communautaire sur l'univers des consoles Sony entièrement réalisé avec Flexicontent.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #50683 by ggppdk
Hello

about cache, please try v2.2.1 rc

about fields, i don't understand, you mean item form, please give more details, how to reproduce this

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
9 years 4 months ago #50686 by GamerLive
J'utilise le même formulaire qu'avant de faire la mise à jour, seulement depuis la mise à jour nous rencontrons un problème avec deux champ :
Notre champ "date de sortie" qui est un simple "champ date" mais qui nous est indispensable pour l'affichage dans les modules et les menus de façon à afficher les fiches par date de sortie et le champ version qui est un "champ select".

je m'explique nous avons refait entièrement notre site lors de la sortie de flexicontent en version stable, cela nous a permis de faire le ménage et de réorganiser nos catégories, seulement nous avions décidé de ne pas tenter de migration ni d'import, nous avons simplement recrée nos formulaires puis effectué de simple "copié collé" des titres d'articles que nous souhaitions garder.

Une fois cela fait nous avons donc décidés de mettre à jour nos articles avec les informations dans les champs, seulement nous nous apercevons chaque jour que ces informations disparaissent sur les deux champs cités plus haut et ce aléatoirement sur un petite dizaine d'articles.

je n'ose pas trop tenter de dupliquer ces champs ou autre car je ne peux plus utiliser de serveur 2go avec la dernier version de joomla 3 et je n'ai pas envie de faire n'importe quoi su mon site en production.

I use the same form before doing the update, only since the update we encounter a problem with two field:
Our field "release date" which is a simple "date field" but is essential for us to display in modules and menus to display the listings by release date and version of a field that is "field select ".

I explained we repeated our fully me when leaving FLEXIcontent in stable version, it allowed us to clean up and reorganize our categories, we just decided not to try to import or migration, we have simply recreates our forms and made ​​simple "copy and paste" article titles that we wanted to keep.

Once this is done so we decided to update our articles with the information in the fields, only we see every day that this information disappear on the two fields mentioned above and randomly on a dozen articles.

I dare not attempt to duplicate too these fields or other because I can not use 2GB server with the latest version of joomla 3 and I did not want to do anything knew my production site.

Portail communautaire sur l'univers des consoles Sony entièrement réalisé avec Flexicontent.

More
9 years 4 months ago #50687 by ggppdk
Hello

please send a PM with steps on how to replicate the problem with the fields (since i do not fully understand how to view the issue)

also about cache,
since you are concerned about live web-site,

it is better to duplicate the web-site to have chance to test v2.2.1 rc with cache, since it has a fix specifically for this

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
9 years 4 months ago #50715 by GamerLive
I tested version FLEXIcontent 2.2.rc on a copy of my site, I installed it yesterday afternoon and this morning on my site that still uses the stable version of the famous date fields have changed on 9 elements while on copy that uses 2.2.rc with the cache system that works for the moment nothing has changed.
Do I just put the 2.2.rc on my production site?

More
9 years 4 months ago #50716 by micker
i think yes => 2.2.1 rc is only minor correction

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline