More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #59542 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Internal references
Hello

here it is:

File Attachment:

File Name: flexisyspro.zip
File Size:8 KB

you may provide some feedback / comments too, this will be in v3.1 together with an HTML editor intergration buttons

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by ggppdk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: heden, bymamo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #59548 by Rooney
Replied by Rooney on topic Plugin already in usage
Hi,

It is a great plugin that makes a REAL difference. Here are 3 example of usage from easy linking to advanced module management.

Works like a charm for internal linking www.muenstermann.com/de/dokumenten-center/firmenzeitschriften . All the links are realised with the plugin. The usage is as follows: {flexi_link:cat title:"Dienstleistungen" linktext:"Service"}. So article Title is Dienstleistungen but I want to have the link text to be Service.
We also discussed to add a partial and alias match. At the moment the full title has to be used. Partial match means that only a part of the title has to match and a link is built.

Also, I am using the plugin to display a field that is used in a specific article: www.muenstermann.com/de/uebersicht/neuig...eines-durchlaufofens
The download field at the beginning is actually a download field used in article with item ID 1167 {flexi_FIELD:Download_artikel item:1167 method:display_total}

The third application I am using is that I actually showing content in a module position depending on a field used in an article. The problem is that I want to show an article in a module position depending on another article that is part of a category view keeping the menu item of the category view active. Normally I had to use components like Advanced Module Manager to do this. Sounds difficult but isn't. Here is an example: www.muenstermann.com/en/overview/news-an...eines-durchlaufofens . The Contact Information in the module is actually an article. I added a field in the displayed article "A look behind the scenes: factory acceptance test of a calcination oven" that contains only {flexi_ITEM:224 ilayout:mm-contact}, where 224 is the item ID of the contact information article. The field itself adds {flexi_ITEM: as prefix and ilayout:mm-contact} as suffix so I only have to add the id 224 and the contact information is added when the article is shown. I always wanted to write a manual for this application...
Rooney

Joomla! 3.9.24 and FC 3.3.9
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Rooney.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bymamo

More
8 years 3 months ago #59586 by heden
Replied by heden on topic Internal references

ggppdk wrote: Hello

here it is:

File Attachment:

File Name: flexisyspro.zip
File Size:8 KB

you may provide some feedback / comments too, this will be in v3.1 together with an HTML editor intergration buttons

Hello @ggppdk
Thank, i will provide feedback as soon as possible
Regards,

Joomla 3.4.8
FLEXIcontent v3.0.10-RC2g

More
8 years 2 months ago #60023 by bymamo
Replied by bymamo on topic Internal references
I used for referer articles because In the future they can change its name (titles) like:

ecotonos.es/seguimiento/actuaciones/duna...e-puerto-sagunto-010

"También se plantaron diversas especies de plantas propias de las dunas, como son: Pancratium maritimum, Halimium halimifolium, Lotus creticus, Eryngium maritimum, Elymus farctus y Medicago marina."

Thats good for it!!

More
8 years 2 months ago #60036 by bymamo
Replied by bymamo on topic Internal references
Hello again!

I'll like do a list of items with two columns:
Column 1 -> name item
Column 2 -> {flexi_link:item id: + ID OF ITEM + linktext:_title_}
To copy and paste easily the reference.
¿How can I do field (text) with result of Column 2?

Thank you very much

More
8 years 2 months ago #60041 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Internal references
i think you can duplicate defaut template and check category_item.php and modify it

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
The following user(s) said Thank You: bymamo

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline